Before sleep I threw on my playlist to rest my heart. It’s called “praise”. I chose where it started.
Tonight it started with “Praise you in the storm” casting crowns
Then it just went…or God took it.
– “Heal the Wounds” Point of Grace
– “You are Good” Point of Grace
– “Red Sea Road” Ellie Holcomb
– “Just be held” Casting Crowns
– “Hosanna” Hillsong United
– “O Come to the Alter” Elevation Worship
They’ve never played in that order. If you just came from my last blog post, I hear you God.
PS if you aren’t familiar with these songs, they are good.
Two blog posts in one day, I know, but I had to because God is amazing sometimes when He just uses whatever to speak to your heart. Goodnight friends. You are Loved!